Firmware update Livescribe Smartpen
Livescribe brengt vandaag updates uit voor de volgende smartpennnen:
- Livescribe Pulse
- Livescribe Echo
- Livescribe Sky Wifi
De belangrijkste update is het Synchroniseren over de kabel voor Livescribe Helper. Zie de details hieronder:
Firmware Version 3.2.1 (Sky Wifi)
Livescribe made improvements to the Sky smartpen firmware to correct a known issue.
- Fixed an issue that occurred when using the Livescribe Helper app to Sync over Cable (using the USB cable and Internet-connected computer to sync notes and audio to Evernote).
Version 2.8.3 (Echo/Pulse)
Livescribe made improvements to the Livescribe smartpen firmware to correct a known issue.
- Fixed an issue that occurred for Livescribe Desktop for Mac users where the smartpen was continually prompted for a firmware update, even after the most up to date firmware was installed.
Livescribe Helper Windows Version 1.1
- Sync over Cable – enables the use of the USB cable and your Internet-connected computer to sync notes and audio to Evernote if WiFi is not available.
- Activate over Cable confirms your smartpen is activated and linked to a Livescribe account.
- Set Clock over Cable eliminates the need to manually set the clock.
NOTE – the above features require pen firmware version 3.2. Be sure to upgrade your pen firmware to the latest release to enable these features
· Various stability and performance improvements